This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive commissions for purchases made through these links with no extra cost to you. See full disclosure.
Last Updated on September 5, 2021 by Yvette’s Treasures
Funny Secret Santa Gift Ideas
Quick Links to Info on this Page
- Funny Secret Santa Gift Ideas
- What are the rules for Secret Santa?
- Funny Secret Santa Gift Ideas For Adults
- Funny Secret Santa Gift Ideas That You’ll Love
- #5 Smack-a-Sack- Stress Relief Ball Sack
- #6 Prescription Pill Bottle Drink Kooler
- #7 Drunk Stoned or Stupid Party Game
- #8 Wine Condoms | Wine & Beverage Bottle Stopper
- #9 Motivational Coloring Book
- #10 Funny BBQ Apron
- #11 Tilevo Tea Infuser Set of 2
- #12 The Beast Giant Fist Shaped Drink Kooler
- #13 Funny Gym Tank Top
- #14 Emoji Golf Balls – Extra Funny Secret Santa Gift Ideas
- #15 LED Flashlight Gloves
- More Funny Secret Santa Gift Ideas
- #16 Microwave S’mores Maker – Funny Secret Santa Gift Ideas
- #17 Natures Dick Pics 2021 Wall Calendar
- #18 Funny Christmas Toilet Paper
- #19 Funny Personalized Christmas Mug
- #20 Funny Secret Santa Gift Ideas
- #21 Funny Coaster Set
- #22 Accoutrements Bacon Strips Bandages
- #23 Blue Q Zipper Pouch – Funny Secret Santa Gift Ideas
- #24 Wonder Woman Knee High Socks
- #25 Fun Beer Soap – A Funny Secret Santa Gift Idea
- #26 Funny Shrimp Design Neck Pillow
- #27 Monkey Vegetable Peeler
- #28 Funny Secret Santa Ideas
- #29 Hilarious Secret Santa Gifts
- #30 Funny Secret Santa Dish Towel
- #31 The Hungover Cookbook
- Thoughts On These Funny Secret Santa Gift Ideas
- Secret Santa FAQ’s
Turn your office party up a notch with these funny secret Santa gift ideas. It’s been a long, hard year for most so let’s have some fun with these awesome secret Santa gifts. Perfect for co-workers and dinner parties alike.
What are the rules for Secret Santa?
- Each person taking part in the Secret Santa writes their name on a piece of paper.
- Each name is then put into a box or a hat. Mix is up a bit.
- Each person then chooses one name from the box, but remember it is a secret so don’t tell anyone which name you picked.
- You are now responsible for buying a gift for the person you selected.
- When wrapping the gift, Secret Santa should only label it with the recipient’s name, not who it is from.
- For a bit of extra fun Secret Santa can add a clue to the label so that the recipient can try to guess what the gift is, and who it is from.
- Set a date for the celebration. …
- Celebrate and enjoy!
Funny Secret Santa Gift Ideas For Adults
#1 Dammit Doll – Stress Toy For Adults
Here’s a real fun secret Santa gift idea – The Dammit Doll. A great gift for coworkers. They’ll have loads of giggles with this one!
#2 Knock Knock WTF Nifty Notes
Bring humor, creativity, and smarts to everyday life with these Knock Knock Nifty Notes. Nifty Notes are an excellent source of irony.
#3 The Original Toilet Mug
This silly toilet-shaped mug will make your co-workers do a double take. It is a perfect addition to your at-home coffee cup collection, a must have for the office, and the ideal mug for when you need a laugh.
#4 Unicorn Decision Maker Pen
This is a different gift idea. A magical unicorn pen that makes decisions with just one click. Discover what rainbow-fueled activity a unicorn would get up to and do the same.
Funny Secret Santa Gift Ideas That You’ll Love
#5 Smack-a-Sack- Stress Relief Ball Sack
This funny secret Santa gift immediately relieves built-up tension and frustration! It is a great gag gift for your co-worker or office pal! It closes with Velcro and contains 2 foam squeeze balls.
#6 Prescription Pill Bottle Drink Kooler
This cooler with keep any beverage can or bottle icy cold, but will keep your hands warm. It is made from high quality foam and will make a great fun gag gift.
#7 Drunk Stoned or Stupid Party Game
DRUNK STONED OR STUPID includes 250 cards to decide who in the group is most likely to… “#1 Wake up with half a burrito in bed”, “#27 Have 20-minute conversation with Siri” and “#147 Shame people for going to bed”. Over 1 million copies sold!
#8 Wine Condoms | Wine & Beverage Bottle Stopper
This protective wine covering was Invented by a mother son duo, inspired by a Macgyvered wine seal that looked like a makeshift condom.
Unaware of the success that would come from this hilarious, yet effective solution to resealing opened bottles of wine, they set out to create this fun novelty gift.
#9 Motivational Coloring Book
A coloring book with edgy motivational quotes designed to help you relieve stress and promote relaxation.
#10 Funny BBQ Apron
100% Polyester and if it gets dirty, just pop in into the washing machine. Funny secret Santa gifts for him.
#11 Tilevo Tea Infuser Set of 2
These are funny looking tea infusers. Simply fill the Dinosaur bottom half with the tea of your choice, give the top a quick push to the bottom and let it steep.
#12 The Beast Giant Fist Shaped Drink Kooler
A great gag gift. It holds any size can, is easy to clean and comes in three other colors.
#13 Funny Gym Tank Top
Do you have a family member or friend that loves to workout? Then this funny gym top will be the perfect gift!
#14 Emoji Golf Balls – Extra Funny Secret Santa Gift Ideas
Original high quality artwork so that your golf ball stands out in the game from other players. Standard 2 layer/piece real practice golf balls, durable professional quality. Ideal for a golfer with a sense of love and humor.
#15 LED Flashlight Gloves
What a funny looking, but brilliant idea for a gift. These gloves provide light when you are working in the dark and don’t have anyone to hold a torch for you. You won’t know you need flashlights gloves until you have them!
More Funny Secret Santa Gift Ideas
- Small Christmas Gifts For Coworkers
- Christmas Wine Bottle Gift Bags
- Gifts For The Boss Lady
- Christmas Gift Ideas For Your Boss
- Best Secret Santa Gifts For Coworkers
- Unique White Elephant Gifts
#16 Microwave S’mores Maker – Funny Secret Santa Gift Ideas
You just have to love this secret Santa gift idea, a Microwave S’mores Maker. You can have two S’Mores in just 30 seconds! It’s very easy to use, just fill the water reservoir, place your graham crackers, chocolate and marshmallow on the tray and heat. That’s all there is to it!
#17 Natures Dick Pics 2021 Wall Calendar
This is the perfect secret Santa gift for the photographer, nature lover, prankster, adventurer who appreciates a bit of adult humor. Natures Dick Pics 2021 Calendar is quite possibly the funniest wall calendar you can buy.
#18 Funny Christmas Toilet Paper
Easily one of the funniest secret Santa gift ideas. Perfect as a gag gift, white elephant gift or even fun bathroom décor. The toilet paper is embroidered with high quality embroidery thread by machine. It comes wrapped in cellophane with a twine bow.
#19 Funny Personalized Christmas Mug
How cute are these personalized reindeer face Christmas mugs? Who wouldn’t love to cozy up by the fire with warm hot cocoa in their very own personalized reindeer face mug? There are 6 different face options to choose from as well as 4 different name color choices.
#20 Funny Secret Santa Gift Ideas
#21 Funny Coaster Set
A funny 6 piece coaster set all with unique phrases sure to make your guests laugh. Made from ceramic which naturally absorbs moisture as the water drips down your cups from condensation. With a smooth stone finish, the surface of the coaster allows objects to never slide off.
#22 Accoutrements Bacon Strips Bandages
Have loads of fun with this secret Santa gag gift. Each tin comes with 25 bacon bandages as well as a secret bonus trinket.
#23 Blue Q Zipper Pouch – Funny Secret Santa Gift Ideas
Stop diving and digging, and get all your Random Crap tucked conveniently away in this handy pouch. Features a chunky, color-coordinated zipper. BONUS – 1-percent of the sale of this Zipper Pouch goes towards supporting the conservation work of The Nature Conservancy.
#24 Wonder Woman Knee High Socks
#25 Fun Beer Soap – A Funny Secret Santa Gift Idea
A high quality soap that lathers well, smells awesome and is a great soap for your hands, face, body, hair, and even for shaving. Choose from nine awesome scents. Funny secret Santa gifts for men.
#26 Funny Shrimp Design Neck Pillow
A funny, comfortable shrimp pillow. Gives your neck support, and prevents your head from falling forward. Great for traveling and helps you to rest easily even while sitting up.
#27 Monkey Vegetable Peeler
Your recipient will have fun in the kitchen with this bright orange monkey vegetable peeler. Peeling potatoes won’t be so boring anymore!
#28 Funny Secret Santa Ideas
The Bofa Deez Nutz is a double layered candle with the perfect mix of Banana Nut Bread and Hazelnut for a great nutty aroma. Great for stress relief and a quick laugh every time you think of it.
#29 Hilarious Secret Santa Gifts
When it comes to funny secret Santa gifts, this one takes the cake…it’s hilarious! Have you ever seen a more practical and fun gag gift idea than this toilet bowl night light with motion sensor?
#30 Funny Secret Santa Dish Towel
Gift the gift of a cute and funny flour-sack dish towel! Laughing burns calories, so use these funny towels for giggle filled dish drying.
#31 The Hungover Cookbook
This is a classic funny secret Santa gift. Everything you need to know to assess, understand, and improve a hangover is in this book. Dozens of comforting recipes, very clever graphic tests for analyzing your state of mind, and quizzes for tracking your progress.
Thoughts On These Funny Secret Santa Gift Ideas
I love to see the expression on peoples faces when they open their secret Santa gifts. That is a gift in itself and so hilarious!
Secret Santa FAQ’s
1. Why play Secret Santa?
The game of Secret Santa is a holiday classic and works really well amongst bigger groups of family, friends and coworkers. It’s a great way to keep within a specified budget, and still have fun guessing who bought the gift.
2. What is another name for Secret Santa?
In some cultures Secret Santa is also known as Kris Kringle.
3. What do you get someone you don’t know for Secret Santa?
Perhaps you have been invited to a Secret Santa party or you have a few new colleagues at work that you don’t really know. I recommend you get a gift that is more generic like a fun candle, small plant or a clever paperweight.