This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive commissions for purchases made through these links with no extra cost to you. See full disclosure.
Last Updated on February 5, 2023 by Yvette’s Treasures
Tasty Holiday Party Desserts Made With Champagne
Champagne is not just for toasting on special occasions or Valentine’s Day, it can also be used as an ingredient in desserts. The bubbles and acidity add a unique and refreshing touch to sweets, while the subtle flavors of the wine complement a variety of ingredients.
From creamy panna cotta and strawberry champagne trifles, to light and fluffy mousse, the possibilities are endless when it comes to incorporating champagne into your dessert creations.
In this article, we will explore some delicious and sophisticated desserts made with champagne, perfect for any special occasion or dinner party.
Vegan Desserts Made With Champagne
Champagne is a versatile ingredient that can be used in a variety of desserts, including those that are suitable for vegans.
Vegan desserts made with champagne are a great option for those who follow a plant-based diet and are looking for a unique and sophisticated way to incorporate champagne into their sweet treats.
Not only are these the perfect dessert, but are also healthier as they often use natural sweeteners and ingredients like fruits and nuts.
From vegan champagne truffles to vegan champagne sorbet, there are many creative and delicious ways to use champagne in vegan desserts.
Here are a couple of the best vegan desserts made with champagne that are sure to tickle your taste buds.
#1. Frosted Vegan Champagne Donuts
These sweet frosted vegan champagne donuts are deliciously vanilla-flavored and unique made with a generous splash of bubbly!
#2. Vegan Pink Champagne Cake
This vegan pink champagne cake is incredibly fluffy and moist! It’s perfect for birthday parties, holidays and the New Year. Or when you just want something extra special! Perhaps you want to surprise your someone special on Valentine’s Day.
Vegan Dessert Recipes With Champagne
Tantalizing Desserts Made With Champagne
#3. White Chocolate Raspberry Champagne Cupcakes
These White Chocolate Raspberry Champagne Cupcakes are light and fluffy. A white chocolate cake filled with raspberry filling and topped with a luscious champagne buttercream!
#4. Champagne Grape Cupcakes
If you need the perfect classy cupcake, look no further than these show stopping champagne grape cupcakes! The cupcakes are made with a champagne reduction, then filled with grape jelly, and topped with clusters of mini champagne grapes!
#5. Champagne Macarons
These simple and decadent champagne macarons are filled with creamy champagne buttercream and topped with edible gold paint.
#6. Champagne Star Cookies
Something fun and a little different for your New Year’s Eve party, bridal shower, or any occasion that calls for a champagne celebration!
These Champagne Star Cookies are simple buttery sugar cookies topped with a rich champagne infused frosting.
#7. No-Bake Champagne truffles
Champagne truffles are a celebratory treat perfect for New Year’s or Graduation parties. The no-bake recipe requires only 5 ingredients!
#8. Champagne Cupcake Recipe
This champagne cupcakes recipe makes a boozy dessert perfect for New Year’s Eve, graduation parties, birthdays and more!
#9. Dark Chocolate Champagne Truffles
These Dark Chocolate Champagne Truffles take simple ingredients and combine them to make something truly decadent! These beauties are sure to be a crowd pleaser, and I know I would just love these after my Valentine’s dinner!
#10. Chocolate Champagne Cake
This Chocolate Champagne Cake has super moist and chocolatey champagne cake with champagne Italian meringue buttercream and dark chocolate ganache! For your next celebration, or anytime!
#11. Champagne Citrus Tart
This Champagne Citrus Tart has an orange-scented sweet pastry crust filled with champagne pastry cream and topped with a rainbow of champagne-glazed citrus! It’s the perfect citrus dessert to enjoy after a rich holiday meal — a mimosa in dessert form!
#12. White Chocolate Champagne Cupcakes
Light and moist White Chocolate Champagne Cupcakes are fancy looking cupcakes that are always a big hit for celebrations and holidays! They are easy to make and topped with a delicious Godiva white chocolate liqueur flavored buttercream.
#13. Champagne Truffles
These luxurious champagne truffles made with the best quality chocolate would make a lovely gift for your loved ones. Dark, rich, and decadent.
These champagne truffles are the perfect treats for any chocolate lover. Easy-to-make, chocolate ganache balls rolled into colorful granulated sugar. Certainly a mouth watering champagne dessert recipe if ever there was one!
#14. Chocolate Champagne Cupcakes with Raspberry Frosting
Chocolate Champagne Cupcakes with Raspberry Frosting are perfect for the dessert table on Christmas Eve or any other special occasion.
There is a hint of champagne in these classic chocolate raspberry cupcakes, just enough to make them extraordinary.
Desserts With Champagne – The Full Recipe
#3. White Chocolate Raspberry Champagne Cupcakes #4. Champagne Grape Cupcakes #5. Decadent Champagne Macarons #6. Champagne Star Cookies #7. Champagne Truffles #8. Champagne Cupcake Recipe #9. Dark Chocolate Champagne Truffles #10. Chocolate Champagne Cake #11. Champagne Citrus Tart #12. White Chocolate Champagne Cupcakes #13. Chocolate Ganache Balls #14. Chocolate Champagne Cupcakes with Frosting
Champagne Desserts FAQ’s:
#1. What desserts can be made with champagne?
There are many desserts that can be made with champagne, here are just a few ideas:
- Champagne sorbet: A refreshing and light dessert that is perfect for a summer day.
- Champagne truffles: A decadent chocolate treat with a hint of champagne flavor.
- Champagne jelly: A jiggly and elegant dessert that is perfect for special occasions.
- Champagne cupcakes: A fun and festive twist on the classic cupcake.
- Champagne panna cotta: A creamy and rich dessert with a subtle champagne flavor.
- Champagne mousse: A light and fluffy dessert that is perfect for a spring or summer evening.
- Champagne poached fruits: A simple yet elegant dessert that can be made with a variety of fruits.
- Champagne cream Brulee: A traditional French dessert with a hint of champagne flavor.
- Champagne ice cream: A creamy and rich ice cream with a subtle champagne flavor.
- Champagne macarons: A French delicacy with a champagne-flavored filling.
These are just a few examples, there are many more creative ways to use champagne in desserts, you can experiment and make your own unique dessert using champagne. But next time if you are limited for time, why not try one of these sweet champagne recipes.
#2. Can you make vegan desserts with champagne?
Yes, it is possible to make vegan desserts with champagne. Some vegan alternatives can be used to replace the non-vegan ingredients commonly used in desserts, such as eggs, butter, and cream. Here are a few examples of vegan desserts that can be made with champagne:
- Vegan Champagne Sorbet: made with coconut milk or almond milk as an alternative to dairy cream.
- Vegan Champagne truffles: made with dark chocolate and vegan cream cheese or coconut cream as an alternative to dairy cream cheese.
- Vegan Champagne jelly: made with agar-agar as an alternative to gelatin.
- Vegan Champagne cupcakes: made with plant-based milk and butter alternatives and flax eggs instead of chicken eggs.
- Vegan Champagne Panna Cotta: made with coconut cream or nut milk as an alternative to dairy cream.
- Vegan Champagne Mousse: made with aquafaba (the liquid from a can of chickpeas) as an alternative to eggs whites.
- Vegan Champagne Poached Fruits: made with maple syrup or agave nectar as an alternative to sugar.
- Vegan Champagne Cream Brulee: made with cashew cream as an alternative to dairy cream.
- Vegan Champagne Ice Cream: made with coconut milk, almond milk, or soy milk as an alternative to dairy cream.
- Vegan Champagne Macarons: made with aquafaba, almond flour and powdered sugar instead of egg whites and regular sugar.
It’s worth noting that not all champagne is vegan-friendly because some champagne producers use a technique called “fining” which uses ingredients like fish bladder and egg whites to clarify the wine.
So, it’s important to check the label or do some research on the champagne you are using to make sure it is vegan-friendly.
14 Fabulous Holiday Party Desserts Made With Champagne
I personally feel that incorporating champagne into desserts as the main ingredient is a great way to add a unique and sophisticated touch to any sweet treat. The possibilities are endless when it comes to using champagne in desserts.
Champagne sorbet, truffles, strawberry jelly, champagne Jello cups, cupcakes, delicious cakes, poached fruits, and many more can be made with champagne, making it a versatile ingredient that can be used in a variety of ways to enhance that dessert display table at your next party.
Whether you are looking to impress your guests at a special occasion or just want to add a touch of elegance to your dessert, incorporating champagne is sure to do the trick.
And for those who follow a vegan diet, there are also many delicious and creative ways to make vegan desserts with champagne, by using ingredients like coconut milk, almond milk and agar-agar as alternatives to traditional ingredients.
Desserts made with champagne are sure to add a touch of luxury and elegance to any occasion.
- 57 Stupid Funny Sayings And Quotes To Make You Laugh - January 22, 2024
- 25 Amazing Groovy Wedding Ideas Everyone Will Love - January 19, 2024
- How to Ask for Donations Instead of Gifts Is It Polite? - January 16, 2024