This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive commissions for purchases made through these links with no extra cost to you. See full disclosure.
Last Updated on January 30, 2021 by Yvette’s Treasures
Valentine Popsicle Stick Craft For Kids
This Valentine popsicle stick craft is so easy to make, especially for kids. My niece is 3 years old and she just loved making this popsicle stick craft. She did have a little bit of help from Auntie though when it came to the gluing part. Older kids will be able to put this Valentines Day photo frame together all on their own.
Paint the popsicles different colors, add some glitter or buttons, a photo or loving message and give it as a gift for Mother’s day, Father’s day or even to your teacher at the end of the school year.
What Do You Need For A Valentine Popsicle Stick Craft
How To Make A Valentine Popsicle Stick
- Lay two popsicle sticks together to form the top of the frame and two popsicle sticks together to form the bottom of the frame. Add glue to the ends of the popsicle sticks on the top and bottom and secure them together with another popsicle stick on each side.
- When the glue has dried, cover the top and bottom of the picture frame with pink washi tape.
- Decorate the frame with Valentine’s Day stickers.
As an added extra, you can attach a magnet to the back of the popsicle stick picture frame and put it on the fridge for all to admire every time they look in the fridge for a snack.
My Thoughts On The Valentine Popsicle Stick Craft
This cute Valentine popsicle stick craft is so much fun to make. Let your kids add their own special touch to it, and they’ve got a wonderful Valentine gift which they can wrap and give to a loved one.
More Valentine Gift Ideas
- 57 Stupid Funny Sayings And Quotes To Make You Laugh - January 22, 2024
- 25 Amazing Groovy Wedding Ideas Everyone Will Love - January 19, 2024
- How to Ask for Donations Instead of Gifts Is It Polite? - January 16, 2024